Cocooner wrap instructions
The Cocooner is a comfortable 100% cotton baby wrap You are able use the Cocooner from birth horizontal and up to 18 months (min. 3.5 kg, max. 12 kg) once your child sit, you can also use it as a hip carrier (up to 12 kg, approx 18 months ). Carrying your baby makes life easier and has a positive effect on your baby's physical and emotional development.
Step by step baby sling wrap
- Hold the baby sling wrap in front of you Use the label as a reference point for the centre. Pull the ends backwards.
- Cross the baby sling wrap behind you on your back en pull the sling over your shoulders forward crossing each other.
- Double the sling on the side where the baby will be, this creates a type of hammock.
- Cross the sling over your abdomen and take the ends of the sling under the band . The side where the baby will be at the bottom.
- Pull the ends backwards
- Make a firm knot on the backside.
- Drop the shoulder band (the top one of two), where the baby will not be, down.
- Put the baby in fetal position against your chest with your hand underneath its bottom and the pulled up feet. Lower the baby into the opened shoulder band.
- Pull the shoulder band over the back and shoulder of the baby as high as possible. Keep supporting.
- Repeat this with the other shoulder band, that you are now wearing again.
- Finally the band for the abdomen. By pulling up the shoulder bands en abdomen band as high as possible, the baby gets good support for the neck musscles.
- The baby can sleep against your chest or look around when it is a bit bigger.